|Additional Audio Files:||MP3|
The God of the universe is a Spirit and cannot be seen through carnal, skeptical eyes. He cannot be
reached scholastically. Our natural knowledge is too elementary and too finite. He cannot be engaged
by muscle, beauty or power, for these are all merely products of his own labor. God can only be
reached through childlike faith in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, the Lord of Glory. Would you like
to know the God of creation? Would you like to begin a brand-new life with your old record of sin and
shame totally expunged from the record? Would you like to be instantly and miraculously translated
into a son or daughter a direct descendant of God? GodSaidManSaid has good news for you.
Today is your day of salvation! Click onto "Further With Jesus" for simple
instructions to find immediate entry into the Kingdom of God. Now for todays subject.
GOD SAID, Job 41:1:
- Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
- 15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
- 16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
- 17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
- Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of
the serpents root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
- Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me
an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he
hath cast me out.
Now THE RECORD. The word of God is the foundation of life and truth; every jot and tittle is holy altogether. The revisionists and Biblical minimalists have continually raised hollow objections each time God speaks. Nearly every verse of the King James Version majority-text holy writ has been attacked. If that sounds like an exaggeration, consider this: minority-text revisionists have made 13,000 changes in the scriptures alone. Thats two changes for every verse of the New Testament alone and thats just part of it.
GodSaidManSaid was being interviewed by an Australian shock-jock. We were airing commercials on the large Sydney radio station where he worked. Just about that time, we were banned from airing commercials on another large radio station in Sydney. Among other things he wanted to know why. I told him we were deemed to be too controversial. He seemed surprised that the Bible would be controversial. I demonstrated just how controversial the word of God is by citing the first five words of the book. You can listen to the interview by clicking on the following link:
- Sydney, Australia Radio
The first three words are In the beginning. One of the worlds major religions disagrees. Their leader Buddha said, "No origin can be perceived." Thus the circle of life (or reincarnation doctrine) stakes out its position against the word of God. The next two words, God created, have been aggressively attacked by the pseudo-wise with the teaching of evolution and its big bang theory. Controversial?...Yes!
Satan knows all things collapse when Gods word is rejected. Remember, we are literally made out of words. See the following subjects concerning the marvel of words:
- Man Changes
Gods Words and Becomes A Liar 9/4/2001
The Mystery of Every Idle Word 12/1/2001
Secrets and Demonstrations of Power-Speaking 8/22/2002
Everything Made Of Words 1/20/2005
Some of the Greatest Principles of All Time, Part One, Brains and Words 9/29/2005
Some of the Greatest Principles of All Time, Part Two, Setting the Table 10/6/2005
Some of the Greatest Principles of All Time, Part Three, Harnessing the Supernatural Power of Words 10/13/2005
Some hearing or reading this commentary will literally cringe when they hear me say 6,000-year-old earth.
On one occasion when I mentioned Gods position of the world being about 6,000 years old, a fellow Christian who was present laughed at such a concept. He wasnt laughing because he had proved this position through diligent search, but he simply believed the adversarial position because of constant bombardment. Years ago I picked up a young man hitchhiking for a ride. I asked him what he thought of Jesus Christ. His reply was that he didnt believe in Jesus Christ. He believed in evolution. I asked him to tell me what evolution was. After a long, pregnant pause, he sheepishly said he didnt know what evolution was. He believed it because his teacher told him it was so.
The Bible clearly teaches the earth to be approximately 6,000 years old. Conversely, evolutionists claim years into billions. Ancient secular history goes back about 5,500 years, then the trail grows ICE COLD. The reason the trail grows ice cold is simple: There isnt much more history beyond it. Remember the need for witnesses in order to certify truth? Collaborated historical record is witness of the past. Two or more credible historians, for example, who have recorded a similar history will certify its validity. The Bible lays out the foundation for proof in Deuteronomy 19:15:
- One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he
sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be
Gods word clearly chronicles the earths age through the genealogical record. In Genesis 5:3, the Bibles genealogical record of mankind begins with the statement,
- And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image;
and called his name Seth:
Thousand-Year-Old Earth 11/29/2001
Neanderthal Man 3/21/2002
The First Law of Thermodynamics 4/18/2002
Evolution is Dead...They Just Forgot To Bury the Corpse 5/23/2002
Carbon Dating and 2+2=5 6/13/2002
Fire Breathing Dragons and Fiery Flying Serpents 7/25/2002
Six 24-Hours Days 9/5/2002
Chicken or the Egg and Starlight 10/10/2002
Adam Was To Live Forever 10/24/2002
Starlight and Age of Universe 7/10/2003
Marvin Dinosaurs and Fossils 8/7/2003
Split Down the Middle and Choosing Sides 9/25/2003
Six Thousand- Year-Old Earth Proven Again 12/25/2003
Ice Cores and the Age of the Earth 2/14/2004
The Grand Canyon Is It Just Over 6,000 Years Old? 6/17/2004
Young Earth Over and Over Again 12/9/2004
Evolution Continues to Collapse...Now What? 2/24/2005
Young! Young! Young! 3/24/2005
Young Keeps Pouring In 7/7/2005
Flying Reptiles From Dino to the Hummingbird 9/8/2005
Soft Tissue Dinosaurs Shock Evolutionists 11/10/2005
Evolutionists Look For Curtains 12/8/2005
Hydrologic Cycle Says Yes To God 6/1/2006
North Pole Tropical Discovered Again 6/15/2006
Snakes Had Legs 10/5/2006
Archaeology Says Yes 3/1/2007
Young Keeps On Rolling 6/14/2007
Historians and 911 Years 9/13/2007
Evo Dancing 10/11/2007
The Airplanes That Defied Modern Ice Core Dating 3/6/2008
Archaeology Keeps On Saying Yes! 6/5/2008
Mitochondrial DNA and a Young First Man and First Woman 6/12/2008
Dinosaurs and Man Contemporaneously 6/19/2008
During the 1,656 years prior to the flood of Noah, things were dramatically different. One of the major reasons for this difference is found in Genesis 1:6-7:
- 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters
from the waters.
- 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament
from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
- 5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it
grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the
- 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
- One Hundred
Twenty Years 1/10/2002
Noah II 11/14/2002
QandA, Koalas and Lineage 3/4/2004
QandA, Those Who Never Heard, Noahs Insects 4/21/2005
Noahs Ark Fact or Fiction? (Updated) 9/14/2006
Info Briefs Part III 4/19/2007
Noah Extraordinary Evidence 8/16/2007
Noahs Ark (Update II) 11/29/2007
Noah Today 10/23/2008
The AP science writer was only half right. Balmy temperatures, yes. Ninety million years ago, no.
In a book titled, "The Waters Above," by author J. C. Dillow, the following excerpts were found:
- Baron Toll, the Arctic explorer, found remains of a saber-toothed tiger and a 90-foot plum tree
with green leaves and ripe fruit on its branches over 600 miles north of the Arctic Circle in the New
Siberian Islands. Today, the only vegetation that grows there is a one-inch high willow. [End of
- Dr. Jack A. Wolfe in a U. S. Geological Survey Report (1978) told that Alaska once teemed with
tropical plants. He found evidence of mangroves, palm trees, Burmese lacquer trees, and groups of
trees that now produce nutmeg and Macassar oil. [End of quote]
Kellog, an expert on ancient civilizations, recounts their record which tells of a visible water heaven that was titillating with light. These ancient civilizations claimed this water heaven was home of the gods and that it obstructed the power of the sun god. One day, this water heaven was banished and cast down to the earth, after which the sun came riding through as the conqueror of heaven, the master of the wind and rain. Until the worldwide flood that took place in the days of Noah, approximately 4,350 years ago, there was a water canopy above the firmament which made the climate very balmy. Every day was a beautiful, cloudless, postcard sky.
Another major benefit of this global water canopy was the filtering of ultraviolet killer rays from the sun as well as other sun-related detriments. Ultraviolet radiation is a contributing factor for at least 60 major diseases such as cancer, high blood pressure, strokes, Alzheimers, Down syndrome, mental loss and arteriosclerosis, just to name a few.
A scientist recently offered his solution to the scientific community for the deadly effects astronauts experience from prolonged bombardment by UV rays. His solution: five feet of water all around their habitation.
Many of Gods critics, being willingly unaware of the benefits of the water canopy, have ridiculed the tremendously long lives of those who lived before Noahs flood, before the end of the water canopy. Methuselah, the oldest Bible man who ever lived, reached the ancient age of 969 years. The average pre-Noah lifespan was 911 years, or 13 times longer than we live today. Imagine living in a perfect tropical atmosphere: perfect air, perfect water, perfect diet, without harmful effects from the sun. The obvious result would be a long, long, healthy life 13 times longer. The famed historian, Flavius Josephus, who wrote just after Christs life here on the earth, recorded the life span of the ancients reaching up to 1,000 years. He refers directly to ancient historians such as Manetho, Berosus, Mockus, Hestiaeus, Hieronymus, Hesiod, Hecataeus, Hellanicus, Acusilaus, Ephorus, and Nicolaus, who attest to these phenomenal life spans.
The pre-Noah water canopy is central to the explanation of what has perplexed many about the idea of a young, 6,000-year-old earth and what happened to the dinosaurs.
First, remember that nearly all dinosaurs that have been unearthed have been buried in sandstone, which means they were destroyed by water action. This was the water action of Noahs flood when the water canopy collapsed and the fountains of the deep were broken up. The word dinosaur is a Greek word meaning "terrible lizard." It was coined in 1841 by Sir Richard Owen, a famous British anatomist. A dinosaur is simply a giant lizard. They were created in the same six days that God created all things, and they were contemporary to man. The Bible speaks about giant lizard-type creatures in numerous places. The Bible books of Job and Psalms speak of the leviathan, which was a giant seagoing dinosaur-like creature.
- 1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest
- 2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
- 3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
- 4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
- 5 Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
- 6 Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
- 7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
- 8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
- 9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
- 10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
- 11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven
- 12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
- 13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double
- 14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.
- 15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
- 16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
- 17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
- 18 By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
- 19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
- 20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
- 21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
- 22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
- 23 The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be
- 24 His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
- 25 When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify
- 26 The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
- 27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
- 28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.
- 29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.
- 30 Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
- 31 He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
- 32 He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
- 33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
- 34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
God declares, in the book of Isaiah, that on the earth there were fiery flying serpents. In a book titled "After the Flood," the author goes to considerable length documenting dinosaur sightings in relatively recent history. In England alone there were 216 sites of dinosaur activity. Because of dinosaurs, many places have gained their names, such as Dragons Green, Sharpfight Meadow, Dragonhoard, and so on. Many of the accounts are recorded in what today would be similar to a police blotter (daily record). In the book "After the Flood," we found the following record:
- The giant reptile at Bures in Suffolk, for example, is known to us from a chronicle of the year
- Close to the town of Bures, near Sudbury, there has lately appeared, to the great hurt of the
countryside, a dragon, vast in body, with a crested head, teeth like a saw, and a tail extending to an
enormous length. Having slaughtered the shepherd of a flock, it devoured many sheep.
- After an unsuccessful attempt by local archers to kill the beast, due to its impenetrable hide:
- ...in order to destroy him, all the country people around were summoned. But when the
dragon saw that he was again to be assailed with arrows, he fled into a marsh or mere and there hid
himself among the long reeds, and was no more to be seen. [End of quote]
- The early Britons, from whom the modern Welsh are descended, provide us with our earliest
surviving European accounts of reptilian monsters, one of whom killed and devoured king Morvidus
(Morydd) in 336 BC. We are told in the account translated for us by Geoffrey of Monmouth, that the
monster "gulped down the body of Morvidus as a big fish swallows a little one." Geoffrey
described the animal as a Belua. [End of quote]
- The woods around Penllin Castle, Glamorgan, had the reputation of being frequented by winged
serpents, and these were the terror of old and young alike. An aged inhabitant of Pennlyne, who died a
few years ago, said that in his boyhood the winged serpents were described as very beautiful. They
were coiled when in repose and "looked as if they were covered in jewels of all sorts. Some of
them had crests sparkling with all the colours of the rainbow." When disturbed they glided swiftly,
"sparkling all over," to their hiding places. When angry, they "flew over peoples
heads, with outspread wings bright, and sometimes with eyes too, like the feathers in a peacocks
tail." He said it was "no old story invented to frighten children," but a real fact. His
father and uncle had killed some of them, for they were as bad as foxes for poultry. The old man
attributed the extinction of the winged serpents to the fact that they were "terrors in the
farmyards and coverts." [End of quote]
The dinosaur is a reptile and it does something that we cant do: it never stops growing. In "A Field Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians," which is part of the Peterson Field Guide Series, sponsored by the National Audubon Society and National Wildlife Federation, I found the following statement:
- Size: Reptiles and amphibians may continue to grow as long as they live, rapidly at first but more
slowly after maturity. Hence, giant specimens may be encountered on very rare occasions. [End of
GOD SAID He created all life 6,000-plus years ago and that there were dinosaur-like creatures on the earth.
MAN SAID: Foolishness. The dinosaur never walked with man. The dinosaur is over 200 million years old.
Now you have THE RECORD.
Authorized King James Version
Barnes, T.G., "Dwindling Resource Evidence of a Young Earth," Creation Research Society Quarterly, vol. 25, March 4, 1989
Cooper, B., "After the Flood," New Wine Press, 1995
Dillow, J.C., "The Waters Above," Chicago: Moody Press, 1982
Keller, W., "The Bible as History," Bantam Books
Recer, P., Associated Press Science Writer, Dec. 18, 1998
Simpson, J., "British Dragons," B.T. Batsford Ltd., 1980, p60
Taylor, I.T., "In the Minds of Men," Toronto, Canada, TEE Publishing, 1984
Thorpe, L., "The History of the Kings of Britain, Geoffrey of Monmouth," Guild Publishing, London, 1982, pp101-2
Trevelyan, M., "Folk-Lore and Folk Stories of Wales," 1909
Whitcomb, J.C., "The World That Perished," Baker Book House, 1988
Every Thursday | Listen Now
Malachi 3:16 (KJV)
Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of rememberance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.